A couple of years ago on Facebook a game was going around to ask your kids what they thought of their Daddy. I answered it and I today I resurrected it and decided to share it with you.
What Michelle thinks about Daddy….
Answered by Michelle age 49 (I’m now 52 but who’s counting?)
1. What is something your dad says to you?
I love you.
2. What is something that makes your dad happy?
When I love others in His name
3. What is something that makes your dad sad?
When I sin.
4. How does your dad make you laugh?
When He reminds me of all of my gifts that He has given me.
5. What was your dad like as a child?
6. How old is your dad?
7. How tall is your dad?
Since He is omnipresent, I don’t know.
8. What is your dad’s favorite thing to do with you?
Share His love with me.
9. What does your dad do when you’re not around?
He is always with me.
10. If your dad became famous, what would it be for?
For His Book.
11. What is your dad really good at?
Love and Grace.
12. What is your dad not really good at?
Being unjust and unloving.
13. What does your dad do for a job?
Runs the world.
14. What is your dad’s favorite food?
He doesn’t eat much.
15. What makes you proud of your dad?
When He shows Himself strong.
16. If your dad were a cartoon character, who would he be?
17. What do you and your dad do together?
Talk and He teaches me.
18. How are you and your dad the same?
I am made in His image.
19. How are you and your dad different?
He’s perfect and I’m not.
20. How do you know your dad loves you?
Because He is good to me.
21. What does your dad like most about Mom?
I don’t know.
22. Where is your dad’s favorite place to go?
Just a thought ~ this has to be from God because after the type of family I had growing up the fact that I am able to trust God and to see Him as my Daddy is a gift He’s given me. Selah.